Sam Weber born in Alaska is a New York-based illustrator, awarded a Gold Award by The Society of Illustrators and the Spectrum Annual. He graduated from The Alberta College of Art and Design in Calgary, before completing a Masters at The School of Visual Arts in New York. His current clients include Time, DC and Rolling Stone.
i just wanted to download a song from my middle school years for a good dose of self loathing/nostalgia and i got this instead
in french we don’t say “i love you”, we say “vous recevez une heure supplémentaire dans la piscine à balles” which roughly translates to “you are my sun, my stars, my everything” and i think that’s beautiful
"don’t support nestle!" shouts the liberal on the computer made from parts manufactured at foxconn
consumer activism is a lie, see you in hell or in communism
lmao try boycotting a brand in monopoly capitalism
This is true.
Srsly ethical consumerism is pretty much impossible under capitalism.
Där långa skuggor ruva - Part IV - XXVIII & XXIX
© Heathen Harnow - please do not remove credit
- incredibly long crosscountry train ride AU
- police procedural AU
- bookstore AU
- reluctant teammates that save the world together AU
- platonic living together AU
- lawyers AU
- stuck-in-an-airport-because-the-flights-were-SO-VERY-delayed-and-it’s-like-two-am AU
- sent to live with cousins AU
- pretending to be siblings because of reasons AU
- teaming up to rescue respective abducted children AU
- pseudo-adopting-the-runaway-i-ran-into AU
- forget high school students AU i want a high school teachers AU
- law school AU
HERE HAVE SOME MORE
- on the same college tour AU
- trapped in a bank during a robbery AU
- forced to share a table at the coffee shop a couple days in a row because crowded coffee shop and no room AU
- DOCTORS AU
- medical school AU
- ride the same bus together literally every day AU
- vet clinic AU
- 'i'm pretending to be ur bff bc u looked VERY uncomfortable with that person at the bar hitting on u' AU
- college professors AU
- on a train together and the train is stopped in the middle of nowhere for some reason AU
”See you tomorrow!”
I DIDN’T KNOW I WANTED THIS UNTIL NOW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR A PERFECT ENDING TO A PERFECT DAY.
MUSIC BOX VERSIONS ARE USUALLY REALLY SLOW AND CALM AND THIS ONES JUST A PARTY LIKE THIS IS WHAT FAIRIES DANCE TOTHIS IS SO PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL OMG
Trying new stuff - ELI
Middle 3 I did during free time at work today. The others were from this week. Sometimes it’s hard for me to focus on finishing a picture anymore. I have so many ideas I want to draw, so I have five different files open, working on different pictures at a time.
Bottom two are based off the same image, but I saw two different images.
Anyway, just trying some new brushes and tools in Photoshop. Got a lot of practicing to do! :)